...Possibly.
I almost don't want to write it. Fear of jinxing and all.
But it's March. And it's been in the 50s for the past few days. And it's raining right now. Spring-y rain. Not too cold, not freezing, not icy rainy sleet. I don't have to listen for the salt trucks, instead and light patter as the raindrops hit the roof. I had forgotten what that sounded like.
They say that winter's only hiding. Taking a short nap before returning for another quick snow storm or two before really, truly calling it quits for a season. I'm hoping that nap turns into hibernation.
I wore flip flops this weekend. Flip flops! Insanity; it had been so long.
I have blogged about this before; how profoundly the weather affects me. I'm not entirely sure why this is, or if it's always been this way and I'm just now realizing it.
In the meantime, I have started something else. At first, my blog renovation of this space was going to incorporate not only a chronicle of my life, but of my love of fashion and smutty gossip. And while that still may happen here in spurts, my need to compartmentalize spawned Le Rouge Stylo. That space is going to house my fashion-driven thoughts, and the quest for a more fashionable life in all its forms. The Savvy Life feels a little more personal, a little less how-to and little more a random emptying of my thoughts and feelings into a rich text component. It's nice; it's like a touch of therapy when I'm sorting through things, or when the weather so moves me. :)
Ta.
savvy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE LRS! It's so cool; you're like the total fashion-blogger now!
But keep this up! I love this blog, it feels a little bit like a diary. It's so inspiring!
Post a Comment