So here I am.
Not completely incapacitated, but feeling particularly stagnant. In need of change. Of creation. Of a little literary therapy.
I am a writer after all, oui?
It's what I do.
And so it starts...

This is me, opening the proverbial door.
So what to expect?
Random ramblings a la me. Usually of the out-of-the-blue variety. Sometimes interesting, sometimes not. But always mine.
Fashion talk. Think what's hot, what's not, what I'm wearing, what I wish I could afford to wear, etc. This includes constant homage to my church (Sephora, my beauty sanctuary) and "shop talk" (which, for me, is beauty product/makeup chat).
Celeb smut. Think my take on latest makeups/breakups, Hollywood drama, and what in the hell Lindsay's thinking, snorting, etc.
This endeavor is entirely personal, yet openly published in the rare event that someone stumbles upon my little blog and likes what they see (or doesn't, entirely irrelevant).
S'amusez.
savvy

No comments:
Post a Comment