13.
1-3.
Less than a month.
Less than 2 weeks.

"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life." -Dr. Samuel Johnson (1777)
After years of dreaming and months of meticulous planning, it's almost impalpable that in 13 days I'll find myself tucked into an airplane seat over the Atlantic with a glass of wine in my hand and the fabulosity that defines London awaiting me on the other side of the ocean.
Needless to say, there's much to be done.
This is where my OCD regarding organization and preparedness comes in handy.
For weeks, I've been pouring over London travel books and maps of the Tube. I've been taking notes, calculating what will and will not fit in my suitcase, and printing out Google maps of the clubs/eateries/shopping districts where I want to party/eat at/render myself broke (but delightfully well-dressed).
Deep breath.
It's all very over-whelming, non?
And I can't bloody wait.
I'm sure I'll come back with one of those pseudo-accents, don't you think? That's so me. At the very least, I'll pick up the vocab and blend it into my everyday speech. Now that's so me. English/languages/words are my thing, non?
Ta.
savvy

No comments:
Post a Comment