"...I know Crocs are comfortable; I understand that. But if you want to dress to feel as though you never got out of bed, don't get out of bed." -Tim Gunn
Such is fashion; such is life.
Ta. savvy Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
...to my tiny corner of the technological universe. I'm a fashionista with a lifetime 4.0, an ingenue gossip smuthound, an aspiring jet-setter, and a grade-A smart ass. Typical topics of discussion include fashion, celebrity dirt and drama, and my random musings on life. Enjoy.
California-born, MidWestern-raised. An affinity for the London nightlife and the French language.
Outspoken, a bit fashion-obsessed with a penchant for sarcasm and designer handbags.
In love with all things Mediterranean:
Lake Como. Ancient architecture. The Greek Isles. The Roman Forum. The Acropolis. Italian fashion. Long, intimate dinners spiced with laughter and amazing wine.
2 comments:
Tim Gunn is the man. No doubt.
ha! genius :]
Post a Comment