I'm lounging on one of those wicker beac beds- you know of these? A wicker trundle-esque bed with an outdoor mattress. Lux, darlings, so lux.
I've got the latest copy of Glamour (you think if I take a pic with it, I could land a spot in the monthly "Where has your Glamour been?" section?), a Gemma Townley novel and my iPod (beach tunes and unapologetic pop). The beach bar boy just brought me an iced tea ( a wee bit early to start mainlining tequila, I think). My only worry is acheiving an even tan (don't worry, SPF has been generously applied).
This vacay could last forever and you wouldn't hear a peep of protest from me. Everyone should be required to do this once a year. Fabulous!
Ta.
savvy
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:
glad you're having a nice time!
Soooo beyond jealous, I can't even TELL you!
Post a Comment