Spent most of it cozied up in bed, with the windows open to let smell of rain and autumn in (so odd that it's the first bit of September and it's this chilly), and finished two books. Ahhh... Was very relaxing.
VMAs last night... My reactions:
1. Britney looks like she actually showered for this (a plus).
2. But her weave is still 99 cent busted.
3. Does Rihanna have a rattail?
4. I LOVE RUSSELL BRAND. Love, love, love.
5. "Got that bail money. I'm just kidding... Don't shoot me." Get 'em, Foxx!
6. Shia is growing up... And I like it.
7. Shut up Jordin Sparks. He was just joking about the damn purity rings. And in what universe is someone who does not choose to wear a purity ring automatically fall into the "slut" category? Bitch, please.
8. Sit. Down. Miley. Cyrus. First of all, you weren't alive when Living on a Prayer came out. Secondly, you're not that famous to anyone who matters.
9. Stop. Talking. Nicole. Scherzinger. (And why does your voice remind me of a dolphin's?)
10. Pink killed it.
11. Is that Christina Aguilera (I just had to type that nine different times to get it right) or Lady GaGa? I can't tell.
12. Lauren Conrad and Chace Crawford totally eyefucked the shit out of each other on stage. Just saying.
13. Tokio who? I'm sorry, maybe I'm not emo enough- but I don't know who the hell you are. But good job. And please, stop doing your hair like that (all of you).
14. Britney swept her categories!? Good for her- I mean, for full on trying to make a comeback (and I am a fan of the song), but let's be real: the video wasn't that fabulous. And it was airbrushed/digitally enhanced within an inch of my life, your life, Sean Preston's life and Britney's life.
15. I really love Russell Brand. God bless that boy! And God bless Britney for not flashing her lady bits to the world (again) while riding on the back of that golf cart.
These are going to be delivered to my door today:

Boho is not dead! It's Boho 2.0! I'm so excited. Skinny jeans and leggings with these pups.
I'm back to the grind.
Have a great week, lovelies!
Ta.
savvy

2 comments:
LOVE THOSE BOOTS!
I want them in tan.
Lazy weekends are the best.
Russell Brand is my new British hero.
Miley Cyrus freaks me out. Something about her teeth...
Post a Comment