Monday, April 27, 2009

Mid-year Resolutions...

1. Green tea, everyday. At least 4 cups. (The health benefits are amazing, and supposedly 4 cups a day is the goal for maximizing said benefits.)

2. In bed (asleep?) by 11:30, most nights. (7.5 + hours of sleep is a necessity, and lately I haven't been getting near that.)

3. More yoga, in addition to my normal work outs. (I started doing little 45-minute power sessions a few months ago, totally loved it, then stopped due to lack of time. With my elevated stress level these days, I need to make the time.)

That's all.

Ta.
savvy

3 comments:

D Smoove said...

Mid-Year resolutions...good stuff :-)

What health benefits are you looking to maximize?

jen said...

I hear green tea revs your metabolism- you can burn something like an additional 100 calories a day by drinking a few cups. Count me in!

marc said...

Health freak. :)