November was fairly mild, weather-wise. And it seemed to fly. Good things.
Thanksgiving was pretty 5-by-5. My cranberry sauce was a success, I'm happy to report. I also made some mulled wine (new obsession) and a pumpkin pie for good measure. Food was bonne. Family, however... I shouldn't complain. We all have our crazies. Lucky for me, mine aren't in my immediate fam. So I only have to deal a few times a year.
The holiday shopping season is upon us- like wildfire! My inbox is bombed every 15 minutes with free shipping offers and coupon codes... So hard for a shopaholic like me to resist.
I have carefully crafted my Christmas list. Been pretty good this year, go ahead and check that list twice. I've also done my shopping for everyyyyyyone except my father. Who is notoriously difficult to shop for. I've decided he's going to just have to point me in the direction of an acceptable gift card. ;)
Shopping side note: Why are these sold out?! Travesty. They're gorgeous. I need them. (Nevermind that I have 35 pairs of black shoes, 3 of which are black ankle booties. Irrelevant, I'm not listening.)
I put my Christmas tree up last weekend (early, I know) with the help of my mom. Red and blue, for all things rock and chalk:

You like? It's quite festive. I'm a fan.
Happy Holidays, darlings. Stay warm! Shop often!
Ta.
savvy

2 comments:
Gorgeous tree! It's very KU.
Christmas trees are something that you never realize you want (when you move out on your own, that is- because they're essential to Christmas a kid), until it's December 15 and you don't have one and your living room looks naked. Don't you agree?
Post a Comment