New year, new me.
Isn't that what we all say? I love that about us- that it's human nature to use a fresh calendar year to make a fresh start. It feels clean to start again, to start anew, to start over. There's hope in it.
My resolutions for 2010?
Serious.
1. Fiscal responsibility. (As much as I love shopping and filling my closet and vanity with delicious stilettos, lip glosses and handbags, I need to start dedicating more of my money to savings. And pronto! It's a new world, a new time of money-woes. Preparation for the future is key.)
2. Take care of thyself. I need to continue hitting the gym (if only for the health benefits if not the aesthetics), eating well (and cooking better), drinking green tea (I swear, 3-4 cups a day and my immune system is ready for germ-fighting action), taking my vitamins, etc., etc. Living and being healthy are so important.
Fun.
1. I want to wear more of the following: hats (I have 3 fedoras of my own and 1 I want to steal from my dad, as well as several slouchy knit hats that sit so lonely in the fashion closet), mini skirts (think with tights and YSL Tribbies, not frayed denim minis), my hair in long loose curls, lipstick (I own so many shades, and yet find myself always slathering on the same 3 lip balms) and pearls.
2. See the bright lights, big sights. Or a tropical beach. I want to take a fab vacay this year.
Cheers to twenty-ten. May it be a banner year for us all!
Ta.
savvy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm a "twenty-ten" person, too.
Sounds way cooler.
Post a Comment