
Katie Holmes is gorgeous.
Absolutely, positively, breath-takingly gorgeous.
Please look at her in the new issue of InStyle- the face, the bone structure, the legs, the hair doesn't even bother me (it usually does, as it tends to age Katie, who's only 28), and I love, love, LOVE her in this dress (pictured above). Holy hell, it's fabulous.
Why, why, WHY waste all this gorgeousness on Tom Cruise?
Sorry ladies, he's not Maverick.
Not even close.
All those maybe-gaybe rumors you've heard...
All that weird Scientology, believes aliens created humans nonsense...
All that is true.
He is.
He believes that.
Trust.
Ta.
savvy

2 comments:
TOM CRUISE IS GAY?!
WHHHHHHAT????
For real?
I know that rumor has been around for years- but I didn't really think it was true!
On another note- I LOVE Katie's dress in that picture!
Cruise is SO gay, it's not even a question anymore.
Scientology covers it up... Drink the Xenu juice and be saved!
Post a Comment