Friday, June 27, 2008

Just because...

This is what I'm doing today:

First of all, I'm wearing turquoise jeans. You can laugh. I did, initially. They're cropped, they're insanely bright and they're loud as hell. But I like 'em. And I've come to terms with the fact that one can now be both "very 80s" and on trend. And do it well. Or so my jeans would have you believe.

Surfing the Web for gossipy smut until 11:00.

Shopping over my lunch hour. (I want some dressy short-shorts. Express? You hear me? I'll see you later; have my shorts ready.)

Slamming a Lean Cuisine, an apple and some cottage cheese for lunch.

Editing (a little, maybe, if they're lucky) from 1:00-2:00.

More trolling for gossip.

Making a pitstop at all my fav fashion/beauty blogs. The To-Buy List is really never-ending at this point.

Hitting the gym from 3:30 to... 4:30? Maybe 5:00, if I can keep myself tied to the treadmill that long.

Grabbing a shower, sprucing myself up and doing dinner and a movie with the Dark-Gray-Kinda-Sorta-BF. Still waiting for that question.

*

I'm planning a holiday to Mexico for August. Did you know this? It's still up in the air- don't know if we're sunning in Cancun or Cozumel, don't know what resort, don't know exactly when. Much to do, much to do.

London left behind this deep, wonderful scar of Jet Set on me; now I feel that a yearly trip is more than necessary for my mental and physical well-being. This year, Mexico. 2009... Who knows? Maybe Greece? Would kill for Greece. Would stowaway for Greece. Would sell internal organs for Greece. 2010, London v. 2.0. Because it's the city that started it all.

With that, bon weekend!

Ta.
savvy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

still waiting for what question?

savvy said...

D-

"Hey, wanna be my g/f?"

Only in a big, romantic, sweep-a-girl-off-her-feet kinda way.

;)

Anonymous said...

Turquoise jeans are hot.
Saw Cammie D in a pair and loved 'em!

Anonymous said...

You're a serious world traveler, savs.