Monday, September 22, 2008

Emmy Fashion Smashion...

My Emmy Top 5:


Debra looked amazing in her Monique L'Huillier. So gorgeous.


Evangeline killed it in Ellie Saab Haute Couture. Yes, that's crushed velvet, and I am typically totally opposed to crushed velvet. But the structure, the shape, the art deco...


Bringing in a pop of color, Mariska Hargitay lit up the red carpet in Carolina Herrera.


Lauren Conrad in a dress she designed. It's classic, easy, and she looks beautiful.

And my favvvvvvvorite:


Olivia Wilde! Reem Acra! Shut up! Would wear this in a heartbeat.

Just for fun:


You think she's sucking in hard enough here, or what? Jesus. Seriously? Hayden is tiny. She doesn't need to crack a rib to fit into her dress, for heaven's sake.

Happy Monday, dolls.
Ta.
savvy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia was my favorite, too.
I can totally see that dress as my wedding dress. As Rachel Zoe says, "D-I-E." Ha.

Anonymous said...

Hayden is totally sucking it in, you're so right!