Am watching the encore of this week's Rachel Zoe Project.
I wanted to hate her. For the image she protrayed- that super-starved, ost-rehab-but-going-back-stat, a size-6-is-fucking-fat image. I hated her for the rampant rumors that she spoonfed diet drugs and ketamine to her clients to help them de-fattify.
And now I'm sucked in.
Okay, I fully realize that she's probably executive producing this gig so it paints her in the best possible light. And I realize that she hasn't had a full meal since late 1996.
But she's hilarious.
And her sense of style is so much fun. Glam boho. (We've talked about boho not being dead, oui? Boho 2.0?) Love it. And love her expressions.
And Brad? Her gay, bow-tie-wearing assistant? He makes my life. Love him.
Reality (or lack thereof) television gets me every time. Sigh...
Ta.
savvy
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:
I'm a closet Zoe fan, too. :)
Post a Comment