...I'm feeling a bit off today.
Off my game.
Out of my element.
Off my rocker.
(Ha.)
So excuse if this post is all over the place. That's how I feel.
The weather is blah. After a few days of spring-y bliss, February has relegated itself back to the cold and icky. As I type, I can hear pellets of ice tink-tinking against my window.
So. Lame.
I can't ever seem to stay warm. Uggs, space heaters, mug after mug of hot tea- nothing helps. Which results in the dreaded legs-that-never-stay-smooth (ladies, you know what I mean).
My skin is still all bugged out from my microderm mess.
I've now taken to Vaseline-ing (yes, it's a verb, I've decided) the really rough parts in effort to keep it from getting worse. Very glam. (Snort.)
I'm totally addicted to sugar.
Refined, processed, super sugary sugar.
It's a problem.
Chocolate, candy, taffy, gum- you fucking name it, I'm grabbing it and shoving it in my face.
This is an issue because sugar is soooo bad for you. Once you start, your body craves it and you go through little withdrawals when you wean yourself off (like crack!).
I need to quit.
Or at least back it off.
I'm mildly obsessed with Olivia Palermo.
Mostly because of her fabulous closet.
(Must. Have. Those. Peep-toe. Slouchy. Ankle. Boots. STAT.)
I don't watch The City on a regular basis, but from what I can gather, Olivia keeps this really even, unruffled air about her at all times. She's quite interesting in that way. Nothing really rattles her. And she's remarkably well-spoken (for a socialite moonlighting on reality television).
She's also uber-shallow.
Which is always fun to watch.
Gossip Girl: re-runs for 2 weeks.
90210: no new episodes until March 31.
Fringe: no new episodes until April.
Wtfffffff?!
Annoying.
Valentine's Day is tomorrow... And the boyfriend has something up his sleeve. He won't tell me what; insists on surprising me.
My guess: he's cooking me dinner. (Which would be amazing and sweet and perfect.)
Okay... Aimless post officially complete. ;)
Cheers.
savvy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm off my rocker quite regularly. :)
Feel better.
Post a Comment