I don't believe that just because it's F21/Delia's/Alloy is throwaway fashion...
Exhibit: A

B

C

(Can you tell I'm full-on summer-crave mode?)
What is happening with his hair? It's very boyband 1999.
Love Sienna's boots. And outfit, for that matter.
I don't see the appeal. Maybe it's in the accent; haven't heard much of that.
I do see the appeal. For all three. These people and their amazing genes!
I don't like what you're wearing at all. Nor am I a fan of you as a brunette. But- your face. Pretty, pretty face.
Ta.
savvy

2 comments:
3 things:
1) I love that jumper!
2) Ian is beyond beautiful.
3) Britney looks better- but her eyes still say "crazy."
I'm not one to comment on fashion-y posts... But I'll admit that I'm personally excited for summer so I can see the girls wearing stuff like this, over stuff like everyone has to wear now (sweaters and coats).
Post a Comment