I'm not tired, or dragging, or hating life- as is usually the case on Mondays. Usually I'm a grumpy cow, trudging through my workday by guzzling super-creamy, super-Splenda-y coffee.
Maybe it's this whole 5-Factor thing.
Decided to give it a go- I'm all about the healthy, all about the toned, all about the living every day to its fullest.
Unfortunately, I'm also an indulgent slag.
So, in effort to put a healthful twist on my fabulous existence, I took up 5-Factor per Harley Pasternak.
So far?
Not starving, constantly at least a little bit sore (but that good sore, that sore that tells you that you're doing something legit), learning more and more how to re-focus my hunger toward food that will both sustain and nourish me.
That doesn't necessarily mean I've given up anything, though.
I still grab the little mini Snickers my boss keeps stocked in her office.
A girl's gotta live.
Harley won't mind.
Okay, can I just say that I love Kimora Lee Simmons?

Bitch is fabulous.
She's bossy, she's determined, she's self-centered, she's a genius, and she's gorgeous. Totally in love with her. Want her closet- it's seriously huuuuuuuuuge.
I've never really been a big Baby Phat fan- too blinged out, too ghetto-fab, too sparkly, too much.
But I love Kimora.
A little VB to make us all hate what we've eaten today:

Look at her.
Honestly.
It's flawless.
(It's a little too thin, but the concept is flawless.)
I love, love, LOVE the white cropped jeans. Chic city. And the white Loubis? God, yes. Love the tank, love the nautical sweater (although I would've chosen a longer, more tunic-y option; it's more fall, more fresh), and LOVE the Birkin.
This bitch has a Birkin in every color.
Word is, she owns over 100.
Word is, she's spent over 2 million (!!!) on her Hermes collection.
Word is, I'm jealous.
Love her, love her style.
Wish she would gain 15 lbs, but that's just not how Posh operates.
Hear about the Clooney crash?
George and new girlfriend something-er-other Larson get swiped by a car in NJ. He cracks a rib, she suffers some scratches and a broken foot.
And here they are, not even three full days after the incident:

Would you wear a stiletto on your one good foot only days after escaping death?
If it meant showing up on Clooney's arm, you would.
I would, too.
Ta, loves.
savvy

2 comments:
I LOVE KIMORA, TOO!
Have you seen the article in Glamour about her closet??? Talk about BIG!
5-factor is the shit- my cousin has been hooked on it for about 6 months and he's really shaped up.
i don't know who kimora is- should i? i AM a guy, after all.
victoria's too skinny for me- i agree, 15 + lbs would do her some good.
george clooney is the man. THE man.
Post a Comment