Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thirsty Thursday...

For me, today is technically Friday, due to a day of "teambuilding" tomorrow. For my delightfully indulgent division, this means a day of shopping, lunching, chocolatier-ing and sight-seeing downtown. No meetings, no rope courses, no sharing of business-related emotions. Me likey.

Can I just go on the record now and say that I love Gossip Girl. It's beyond fab. New age, much edgier OC (although I have to admit, I never caught the OC bug). Blake Lively (Serena) is drop dead gorgeous, and Penn Badgely (Dan) is equally delish. Hooked. You will be too. Trust.

Dining with the girls for dinner, then meeting up with a few college buddies (that sounds so old) for drinks.

Have a fabulous weekend, darlings.

Ta.
savvy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing like a night of drunken fun with your friends to brighen your life (and make the next morning a little miserable).