Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Status Report...

Welcome to the Tuesday after Labor Day... For all you college kids, 36 days until Fall Break. Let the countdown begin.

Mood: Determined, energetic (must be the new workout plan, non?). Ready to hit Express after work and snag those amaaaaaazing black cigarette pants (coupon, hello?).

Current Craving: Just London (I fear/hope/accept this will be a perennial craving). It should also be noted that since my last Status Report, I've secured myself a pair of Dior Glossy's (and Overshine's, but that's another issue).

Lipgloss of the Day: CO Bigelow's Mentha Lip Shine (available at Bath & Body Works), which is both shiny and delish.

Fragrance of the Day: Ebba's Miss Marisa. Absolutely fab. I get compliments every time I wear it.

Accessories: Bonfim ribbons (and that's IT!). Very unlike me, n'est-ce pas?

Weather Report: Sunny, hot, blah.

Quote of the Day: "Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future." -Coco Chanel

In other news, I'm going to Lawrence to party with my Thursday Night Fam this (wait for it...) Thursday. Am so incredibly excited. La vie de l'université!

Cheers.
savvy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust me- I'm still missing Italy and I went over 2 years ago. You'll never be the same!

And I love CO Bigelow. Their tinted lip shine is amazing.

Love the Coco quote!