And I don't mean that literally.
Fall is chic, cool, sophisticated.
It means trench coats, scarves, London-esque boots with leggings.
At least it does for me.
All that bare skin and bronze flash of summer (which has its fabulous qualities, to be sure), is muted by the cool weather. The colors get richer. Gauzy white sundresses are replaced by heather gray wool and deep purple accents.
I used to hate this time of year...
In college, I dreaded fall because it signaled the impending winter- which meant treks in the snow and bitterly cold temperatures.
Now that I work from the temperate safety of an office (and I fell head over heels in love with the London climate, which is perpetually similar to an early autumn), I'm l-o-v-i-n-g this.
.....
Lohan's got a new boyfriend- Riley Something-Unimportant. Met him in rehab (a healthy choice). Now parading him in front of the paprazzi as she storms LA for a few weeks to film her new soon-to-be flop Dare to Love Me.
Nothing particularly gasp-worthy about that... Except that Riley was supposedly engaged.
And said former-fiancee found out about his new love Lohan through the tabloids.
How sweet.
Typical Lohan- all drama, no substance. Not even in the acting.
Can you go to rehab for famewhoring instead of blow? Hm...
.....
Jake Gyllenhaal needs to shave.
End of story.
.....
Sorry for the lack of posting.
Am currently gunning for a promotion... Which could mean more money (new carrrrrr!) and more problems, I'm sure.
Ta, lovelies.
savvy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment