Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday beauty poll...

Jacked from the ever-fab Blogdorf.

Fragrance: Paradise Island. From a chain boutique, Next, I picked up in London. Yes, I understand it's a fruity, tropical scent and it's almost winter so I'm supposed to smell all amber-y and musk-ish, but I refuse.

Lipstick/gloss: Rose Salve, because my lips are chapped. Ow.

Eye Look: A goldy-pink shimmer and black liner with black lashes. Simple. It is the office, after all.

Mascara: Dior's Diorshow Blackout. Newly obsessed.

Mood: Bored out of my mind. Not looking forward to working out this afternoon... But going to suck it up and do it regardless.

Beverage: Water. But I'm also sipping some veggie soup for lunch.

Music: Colbie Caillat. Love her. Wish the radio would stop playing "Bubbly", because the rest of her album is equally genius.

Last Beauty Score: Cargo Beach Blush. My cheeks need a bit of kick this time of year. (Plus, I've sworn off self-tanner for a while due to the fact that I lost track of what color my skin naturally was. It's actually quite pale with coral/peachy undertones, which is... Different for me. Am trying to accept it for the time being.)

Latest Beauty Find: Ferragamo's Shine Incanto. Smells delish. It's also fruity and spring-like, but I could give a shit less. It's amazing- and will keep me at least feeling a little springtime-ish through the blizzards ahead.

My new Prescriptives custom blend foundation is pretty sweet, too, although it requires the whole accepting-natural-skin-tone issue mentioned above.

Have a fab weekend, dahhhhhlings!

Ta.
savvy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi pretty!
I'm an avid Rose Salve-r, too.
It smells incredible!

And Next- is it only in London?

Anonymous said...

Blackout is fabbbb. Not the CD, but the Dior mascara. ;)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Diorshow.
No mascara like it.

I bought Colbie's album the other day- and now am obsessed with it! It's so relaxing.

Anonymous said...

Winter sucks.
Enough said.
Good luck braving the blizzards. ;)

Anonymous said...

CARGO is amaaaaaazing!
:)