Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hump Day thoughts...

So, it's been a while.
I've been busy; I'm sure you all understand.

My current thoughts:

Keira Knightley in this month's Elle proclaims that she loves romantic movies and romanticism in general, but hates "being raped by sugar."



I love it. I think it's brilliant. And true. I'm a romantic, yes, entirely. But when it gets too sweet, when it gets sappy, sugary, maple-glazed and frosted- I get turned off. It's like when you cut yourself that huge slice of birthday cake, with frosted flowers and thick frosting edges, and then about halfway through you feel as if you just might vomit. It's too much. I think romanticism can get that way, as well.

Love Keira. She's such a moody bitch. We would most definitely get along.

(And the picture above is not from the current issue of Elle- just from one of my favorite Keira photoshoots. Girlfriend has lips/eyes/cheeks to bloody DIE for, oui?)

Lohan's out of money? Supposedly, that blonder-than-the-day-is-long twit (rumor has it that she's currently obsessed with looking like Jessica Simpson... Maybe that's why Lohan's been visiting Ken Paves lately?) is receiving cash from the paps in exchange for photos. As in, "I'm going to be coming out of Nobu tonight, be there and take my picture, give me a thousand bucks."

Is money really that tight? Could that be why Miss LiLo has been photographed carrying not one but two handbags from Urban Outfitters? About a month or two ago, it was leaked that she had essentially blown her fortune, although nothing concrete was confirmed. But now she's shopping retail-for-the-masses and accepting money from the paparazzi? Hm...



LiLo pictured above, with U.O. clutch. Is this crazy bitch wearing orange tights, or does she need to go to rehab for bad self-tanner addiction, too?

Note: I love Urban. I have the plum clutch LiLo was carrying last week, too, which really irked me off.

Britney was photographed shopping for chandeliers while she had custody of her boys the other evening. The boys were left to wait in the car- with the court monitor. You know, the one that is evaluating Britney's parenting skills (and has already given her a rather scathing review).



Does this moron not know her limits? Does she really think this is acceptable parenting behavior? Honestly? Or does she give a fuck-all about it? She's certainly stupid, this we've established- but is she heartless, too?

And who the hell goes shopping for crystal chandeliers when they are currently the center of a media attack/legal battle? Are chandeliers that important? You can't eat them, or drink them Frappuchino style- so why does she need one so desperately that it couldn't wait until she had returned the boys to Federline? Does she think that she can score crystal meth at the crystal chandelier store?! Seriously.

That's all for me, loves.
Ta.
savvy

No comments: