Sorry for the delay in posting.
Life, as it were, got in the way.
*
I am sick to death of this cold weather.
It's bitterly cold.
All.
The.
Time.
You can't avoid it- you're even cold inside. All the space heaters and cashmere scarves in the world couldn't thaw me out at this point.
Hurry.
Up.
Spring.
*
Today I've drank:
-1 cup of coffee
-2 cups of water
-3 cups of green tea
That's a lot of beverages.
And I'll be drinking more come 3:30, when I hit the gym for an hour.
*
Describe the following starlets in one word:
Lindsay Lohan: Orange.
Paris Hilton: Ignorant.
Britney Spears: Chicken-fried.
Hilary Duff: Quirky.
Rachel Bilson: Chic.
Jessica Alba: Huffy.
Jessica Biel: Dude.
Lauren Conrad: California.
*
I'm going to Daytona Beach on business next week.
That sounds so impossibly adult- "on business."
It's a very low-key trip, and I'll honestly only be in Florida for 24 hours.
A little jet-set, don't you think?
Of course, my issues with packing will arise: I'm infamous for never knowing what to pack, obsessing and subsequently suffering a nervous breakdown when it comes to packing, and always packing too damn much. Ugh. It's one of my pitfalls.
*
I've been trying to avoid the box of Einstein Brothers bagels that a coworker brought in this morning. High-glycemic index carbs smeared with fatty (albeit delish) cream cheese is not conducive for appetite control. In fact, eating stuff like that only makes me want to eat more, and more, and more. It's like it flips on the "FEED ME!" switch. Very bad.
So far, my avoidance has been successful.
*
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend.
Ta.
savvy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment