Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's a new chapter...

Au revoir 2007, bonjour 2008.

I was born on New Year's Eve, so this time of year is always a fun, crazy, fabulous time for me. This year I celebrated in Lawrence with all my KU friends- and had the absolute time of my life.
Of course, I rocked a super hot party dress (French Connection, fyi) and black patent stilettos. Hardcore smoky eye, tons of lipgloss. May-jah! The girls and I danced all night long, and welcomed 2008 with a little bubbly. Cheers!

Now I'm back at home (nursing a bit of a hangover, which usually comes after a solid night on the town) and am feeling a little reflective.

2007 was an amazing year. I graduated college in May, landed a dream job in June, went to London in August (met OB, holy hell that was incredible), got a promotion in October, and bought my first (fabulous, gorgeous, NEW) car in December. 2007 treated me well.

But now it's time for 2008. New experiences, new challenges, etc. Who knows what life has in store for me next?

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year.
Cheers to 2008!

Ta.
savvy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!
Hope you had an amazing day!