Am feeling quite introspective lately.
Wish I could start a new story, but lately I don't have any decent ideas. (Isn't that ridiculous?) My mother always says I should write about my crazy family (but isn't every family a little quirky?), but that doesn't quite inspire me... All in good time, I suppose.
Fashion smashion:

Who in the hell does this girl think she is?
Tila Tequila makes her money by writhing around half-naked on her myspace and making out with both guys and girls on her MTV reality show. She also apparently moonlights as a singer/rapper, which I happened upon when I visited her page (to see if her and that slightly-yummy, puppy-dog sweet Bobby had made it post-Shot At Love), and let me tell you- horrible. Awful. The worst.
Which is also how I would describe this outfit.
The top is hideous- great color, cheap cut. What kind of Frederick's of Hollywood-lingerie nonsense is this?
The skirt is eh. Boring. And predictable.
Her legs look like she's trying to cop Blair Waldorf's (of Gossip Girl) style. Stockings, cap-toe stilettos. Which might work on someone else, or may have even worked if Tila had dressed the part head-to-toe.
Ick.
Moving on.

Really, Winehouse?
Blonde?
And that wonky eye scares the shit out of me.
Speaking of blonde...

Oh, heavens no.
Sick.
What was she thinking?
First of all, too yellow.
Second of all, if you're going to go blonde, you might want to think about applying a little self-tanner, because it's going to wash you out if your skin hasn't seen the sun in 5.74 years.
And please, Biel, you and your man-shoulders can't rock the fab LV leopard scarf like Kate Moss can. Just because you can afford it doesn't mean you can pull it off, you know?
And what in God's name is wrong with her upper lip? Did she just get punched? Or plumped? Or has it always been that freakishly full?
In Marc and Victoria news:

Victoria, her legs sticking out of a huge MJ bag for his new Spring ads.
Bloody brilliant.
Marc has a quirky sense of humor, and Victoria's is (less well known) also fabulous. Did anyone see her on her NBC special Coming to America? Yes, I know it was superficial, it was all VB posing her ass off and looking amazing, and it probably wasn't that real- but I'll be damned if she didn't make me laugh. At pretty much everything she said. I loved it.
Friday beauty poll! From Blogdorf.
Fragrance: Ginestet's Sauvignonne. I love. Am currently trying a sample. It's a little green, a little citrus-y, and smells like something familiar... Maybe a perfume I used to have? I can't put my finger on it, yet.
Lipstick/gloss: LORAC. Coral. Shimmery. Nice.
Eye Look: MAC Camel shadow and Cargo bronze eyeshadow as a liner, black lashes.
Mascara: Maybelleine Great Lash. The pink and green fav.
Mood: Ready for lunch... Already. The boss brought pain au chocolat for breakfast this moring- delicious. Unfortunately, not very filling, but the worst thing to do is to load up on more calories. Lord knows chocolate + bread is enough for one meal. ;)
Beverage: Green tea.
Music: Britney's Blackout. I know, I know- are you disappointed in me? A friend left her CD in my new, and I listened to it to give it a try. And you know what? Not bad. Lots of great, getting-ready-to-hit-the-town-putting-on-makeup-in-your-bathroom songs. Lots of dance-y pop-y stuff. Cheesy. And ego-inflated. But not bad.
Last Beauty Score: Sublimage Eye cream by Chanel. Heavenly. Supposed to be revolutionary for treating/preventing wrinkles, dark circles and dryness. I'm currently testing it... We'll see if it's worth the price tag!
Latest Beauty Find: Prescriptive's Super Line Preventor Xtreme. One of the beauty blogs I read swears by it, and credits the previous Super Line Preventor as keeping her face looking 20ish for years and years. The new Xtreme version is supposed to be much better... Oooh! Ahhh! Let the time travel begin. ;)
I'm off for a weekend of sleeping in and staying out late with the gang. We're trying out a new bar downtown on Saturday night... Could it be the new weekend jam? I'll let you know. Trust I'll be in stilettos and sporting a smoky eye to die for! ;)
Ta.
savvy

1 comment:
Tila is a skank, gros. Amy is a trainwreck, like you said. And what happened to Jessica's lip? Wtf? And blond is ewww on her! And I LOVE Victoria Beckham!
Great post!
Post a Comment