Week.
And I'm there.
Where?
(Have you been under a bloody rock?)
Here:

The super stylish streets of Kensington, London, U-so-fabulous-K.
Our hotel is here, amongst the fashionable and financially-favored. One expensive neighborhood trickles into the next, paparazzi clamors for snapshots of celebrities that call West London home, and the narrow streets wind around Hyde Park and Kensington Palace.
However, make no mistake- my bank account cannot afford the opulence that is standard Kensington. Therefore, we'll be rooming in a little family-run hotel just south of Kensington High Street.
Close enough to touch, but not close enough to damage my pursestrings, you know?
As for Soho...
Soho is the heart of savvy, insatiable London nightlife.

Everyone is out by 9, never home before 4.
Seriously.
Posh nightclubs are packed with people looking for a good- but glamorous- time.
Swanky eateries like Bar Italia are open 24 hours-a-day to service the clubgoers who are tired (and belligerent) after hours of cocktailing-it with the well-dressed social set of West London.
It's safe to say that I'm so excited I can't think of anything else.
There's still much to be done... Although I'm slowly but surely whittling away at my to-do list.
One.
Week.
It'll be the longest week of my life, oui?
Cheers.
savvy

No comments:
Post a Comment