Friday, August 3, 2007

Regarding Miss Cruz.

The world loves her, calls her a brilliant actress, an exotic beauty, a Spanish enchantress.

I think she's a hook-nosed twat whose speech is so muddled she can't even understand herself.

She's not one of those down-to-earth, sure-I'll-sign-that-autograph, okay-maybe-just-a-few-pictures-to-keep-myself-and-my-career-relevant.

She's one of thoseentitled divas, one of those get-the-fuck-outta-my-face, no-pictures-even-though-I'm-walking-through-the-front-door-of-Hyde-aka-the-flashiest-club-in-Hollywood.

It's irritating.

But back to my hook-nosed theory.

Seriously, did you see her at the Oscar's? Gorgeous Atelier Versace dress in a beautiful color, all peachy-rose fabulosity, and then you pan up to find that Pineapple has her hair (which is also gorgeous) pulled back into a granny bun and is displaying full-on Beak Face (complete with weird-possibly-cancerous mole) next to her nose. Ick.


Pictures courtesy of JustJared. (One of my favs.)

And she's devastatingly sexy how? Just devestating, really.

Sorry, I'm just not impressed.

And, word on the smutty street is, Miss Cruz is a beard for any still-closeted Hollywood fella looking to keep his true affiliation mum-sy.

Beak-nosed Beard.
If the shoe fits...

Bon weekend.
savvy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is spot-on.
I don't get the allure of her, either!